Tylenol Extra Strength temporarily reduce fevers and relieves minor pain, due to headache, backache, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, it has an exceptional safety profile.
Active Ingredient (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg
Inactive Ingredients: carnauba wax*, corn starch*, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, modified starch*, polyethylene glycol*, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
• Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning).
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last
• do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
• do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
• skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
|Unit Size||24 each|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Tackle your toughest cold and flu symptoms with TYLENOL Cold + Flu Severe Caplets. This multi-symptom formula provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains, fever, headache, sore throat, nasal and chest congestion, and cough. Each caplet contains 325 mg of acetaminophen to relieve pain and reduce fever, 10 mg of dextromethorphan to suppress cough, 5 mg of phenylephrine to reduce nasal congestion, and 200 mg of the expectorant guaifenesin to help make coughs more productive.
Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Daytime Liquid in Warming Honey Lemon flavor provides temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, sore throat, nasal congestion, chest congestion, cough, and fever. Designed for daytime use, the non-drowsy cold medicine combines acetaminophen, to relieve head and body aches and reduce fever, with a nasal decongestant, an expectorant, and a cough suppressant. The liquid severe cold and flu medicine for adults soothes with a gentle warming sensation and honey lemon flavor.