|Unit Size||4 ounce|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
|Health Need||Cough Suppressant|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
DG Health Children's Plus Cough & Runny Nose - Cherry Liquid- 4 oz. Relieves cough, runny nose, sneezing, fever, sore throat. Cherry Flavor.
Packaging may vary from images shown.
Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain relieves sinus congestion and pressure with pain, plus headaches. The non-drowsy formula contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever and fever reducer, and phenylephrine HCl, a nasal decongestant. Sudafed PE Pressure + Pain Caplets temporarily relieve symptoms associated with hay fever, respiratory allergies, and the common cold, such as pressure, headaches, and minor aches and pains.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 325 mg, phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Carnauba wax, corn starch, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
• take 2 caplets every 4 hours
• do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years:
Ask a doctor
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-888-217-2117 (toll-free) or 215-273-2755 (collect)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. The maximum daily dose of this product is 10 caplets (3,250 mg acetaminophen) in 24 hours. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
• more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
• with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• liver disease
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
• pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present
• new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.