We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges.
The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
RETURN RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- You must include the return form or bottom portion of the original packing slip. Be certain to save copies for your records.
- Shipping and handling costs, gift-wrap costs and other charges are non-refundable.
- We will not accept C.O.D. or third-party billing for returned merchandise.
- In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier or our Customer Support department at 877-463-1553.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.
- Items purchased at our online store may not be returned to a retail store.
- Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact a Customer Support Representative within 30 days of delivery at 877-463-1553. Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. www.dollargeneral.com will make every reasonable effort to assist you with your return. If you do not contact Customer Support, you are responsible for all return shipping charges.
If there is extensive damage to the carton upon delivery, contact a Customer Support Representative immediately at 877-463-1553. Please have your order number available when you call.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase, within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. We will cover the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
RETURNING AN ITEM
Not what you were expecting? If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery. To contact our Customer Service Team, please click here for return instructions and a Returns Authorization number. All returns will require a return authorization number.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in good condition, to ensure credit.
- Please include your order number, billing name, and address with the item(s).
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
- Return address will be provided when the RA# is issued.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
- Keep the Return Tracking Number for your return package to monitor delivery status.
- You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase, within 30 days of our receiving the returned order.
- Credit for gift returns will be issued to the original purchaser.
- You will be refunded the return shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturing defect or shipping error.
- Items ordered on www.dollargeneral.com cannot be returned to a retail store.
To contact our Customer Support Department, please click here and fill out our email form.
CARRIER RETURN INSTRUCTIONS
- Place your item in a sturdy box and seal it with tape. Use the original packaging if possible.
- Remove, completely cover or mark through any other shipping labels.
- Securely attach the full label to the largest side of the package. Do not alter the label.
- Drop off your package:
- To any UPS Store®, UPS Drop Box, UPS Customer Center, UPS Alliances (Office Depot® or Staples®) or Authorized Shipping Outlet.
Items sent via UPS Returns ℠ Services (including UPS Ground) are accepted at Drop Boxes. To find your closest UPS location visit http://www.ups.com
- Daily Pick up customers: Have your shipment(s) ready for the driver as usual.
- Postal Service locations, including your own mailbox, local Post Office™ or postal collection boxes. You may also schedule a free postal carrier pick up at: https://carrierpickup.usps.com
- Keep a copy of the shipping label for your reference and note the full 18 digit return tracking number, starting with 1Z.
- Track your shipment:
- "Track my return" link under order history
- Go to http://www.ups.com