Raid Concentrated DEEP REACH Fogger, 4 ct

In stock
ITEM
00983302
$7.95

Minimum order qty 1
Every 8 you order gets shipped as a pack
Add to Shopping List
Email Print

Raid® Concentrated DEEP REACH™ Fogger kills bugs where they hide and keeps killing with residual action for up to two months. Treat an entire room (25’ x 25’ with an 8’ ceiling) with our penetrating bug-killing fog that reaches deep into hard-to-reach areas, cracks and crevices.

Warnings: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 F may cause bursting. This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.;PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 ?F may cause bursting. This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.

More Information
Brand Raid
Unit Size 4 each
Available Online & In-Store
Description

Raid® Concentrated DEEP REACH™ Fogger kills bugs where they hide and keeps killing with residual action for up to two months. Treat an entire room (25’ x 25’ with an 8’ ceiling) with our penetrating bug-killing fog that reaches deep into hard-to-reach areas, cracks and crevices.

Warnings: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 F may cause bursting. This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.;PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS CAUTION: User Safety Recommendations. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Breathing spray mist may be harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Users should wash hands with plenty of soap and water before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Users should remove clothing immediately if pesticide gets inside. Then wash thoroughly and put on clean clothing. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact with the skin of some individuals. Wash with soap and water after handling. DO NOT remain in enclosed areas during use. FIRST AID Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 ?F may cause bursting. This product contains a HIGHLY FLAMMABLE ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not used properly. Follow the Directions for Use on this label very carefully.

We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.