Purex Natural Elements is an affordable, hypoallergenic, and dye-free laundry detergent containing traditional and plant-based cleaning ingredients and natural fragrance extracts. Simply put, it is a great option when looking for green or sensitive skin laundry detergent. Purex Natural Elements provides the deep-down clean that you’ve come to expect from Purex. Containing naturally-sourced ingredients and natural fragrance extracts, it’s the perfect alternative to homemade laundry detergent.
|Unit Size||150 ounce|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Get your clothes fresh and clean with Purex Mountain Breeze Laundry Detergent. Use this time-honored laundry-room brand every wash day for rewarding whites and brights. The cleaning power of its Dirt Lift Action removes dust and dirt for spic and span fabrics. Its stain fighting capability eliminates various other stains from your clothes, and its fresh scent adds to the clean feel. The bottle features an easy-grip handle to help ensure safer carrying. A convenient measuring cap allows you to pour just the right amount. This bottle of ultra-concentrated laundry detergent can tackle up to 100 loads, and it's safe for use in high-efficiency washers.
Relax with Lavender Bliss’s spa-like fragrance designed to soothe and pamper your senses. Persian lavender, passion flower, and ylang ylang lift your spirits. Bamboo wood, light vanilla and sandalwood ground this aroma to create a sensual, magical appeal. This package contains one 150 ounce bottle of Sun Lavender Bliss Laundry detergent, enough for 107 loads
Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not ingest. First Aid: In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.