Make Slime at home with simple ingredients:
- white glue
- Two plastic cups
- food coloring (optional)
- Borax powder
- plastic spoon or popsicle stick for stirring
- measuring spoons
- Fill one disposable cup with water and add one tablespoon of Borax powder and mix well and set aside.
- Take the other paper cup and add approximately 1 inch of glue.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water to the glue and stir.
- (optional) Add food coloring to the glue concoction in the hue of your choice and mix.
- Take your Borax solution and add 1 tablespoon of the liquid to your glue mixture and combine well. In less than a minute your slime will be oozing with fun.
Borax (sodium tetraborate) is a naturally-occurring mineral salt commonly used as a laundry booster or cleaner. As with any other cleaning product, it should be kept away from children not under direct supervision of an adult. Do not allow children to ingest Borax. If consumed, contact a poison control center immediately. Wash hands after play, as prolonged skin exposure may cause irritation.