Pine-Sol Sparkling Wave Multi-Surface Cleaner, 48 oz

In stock
ITEM
17405302
$3.00

Minimum order qty 1
Every 6 you order gets shipped as a pack
Print

Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, Sparkling Wave, helps you keep your entire house clean with a refreshing Sparkling Wave scent. This multi surface cleaner cuts through the toughest stains, grease and grime. Use Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner to keep your entire home, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage, sparkling and smelling clean. That's the power of Pine-Sol.

  • One 48 fluid ounce bottle of Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, Sparkling Wave
  • Refreshing sparkling wave scent
  • Cuts through tough stains, grease and grime
  • Use throughout your entire home
  • Leaves your home looking and smelling sparkling clean

WARNING: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates. CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.

More Information
Brand Pine Sol
Unit Size 48 ounce
Available Online & In-Store
Description

Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, Sparkling Wave, helps you keep your entire house clean with a refreshing Sparkling Wave scent. This multi surface cleaner cuts through the toughest stains, grease and grime. Use Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner to keep your entire home, from the kitchen to the bathroom to the garage, sparkling and smelling clean. That's the power of Pine-Sol.

  • One 48 fluid ounce bottle of Pine-Sol Multi-Surface Cleaner, Sparkling Wave
  • Refreshing sparkling wave scent
  • Cuts through tough stains, grease and grime
  • Use throughout your entire home
  • Leaves your home looking and smelling sparkling clean

WARNING: EYE IRRITANT. Do not get in eyes. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. FIRST AID: EYES - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or a poison control center. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS: Alkyl alcohol ethoxylates. CONTAINER DISPOSAL: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.

We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.