The Monistat 7 suite of products is a low dose formula (100mg of Miconazole Nitrate per dose) with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly distributed throughout the week at bedtime. The CDC recommends only a 7 day topical yeast infection treatment for pregnant women and diabetics (consult a doctor before use). This package contains seven applicators with cream. Monistat is the #1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended over-the-counter (OTC) yeast infection brand and starts working right at the site of infection. If you do not feel some relief within 3 days, or complete relief within 7 days, stop using the product and consult your healthcare professional. Monistat treats five out of the five most common types of yeast infections and relieves symptoms four times faster than the leading prescription pill.
• Vaginal yeast infection treatment: 7 empty disposable applicators and 1 tube of antifungal cream (100mg Miconazole Nitrate cream)
• Pregnant women and diabetics: The CDC recommends only a 7 day topical yeast infection treatment (consult a doctor before use)
• #1 Doctor and Gynecologist Recommended brand that is a clinically proven vaginal antifungal treatment
• Low dose option for women who want to treat with smaller doses of the active ingredient evenly throughout the week
• Relieves associated external itching and irritation caused by yeast infections
|Unit Size||1.59 ounce|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
|Feminine Care Type||Medications & Treatments|
|Health Need||Vaginal Creams & Moisturizers|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.