- 1 Package of cake mix (we used Pillsbury Funfetti™ Cake Mix)
- 1 Clover Valley® Egg
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/4 cup Clover Valley® Vegetable Oil
- Frosting (We used Betty Crocker™ Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- Orange and Green M&Ms®
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 package of cake mix, 1 Clover Valley® egg, 2/3 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of Clover Valley® Vegetable Oil. Mix together with hand mixer or whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners.
- Fill cupcake liners 3/4 full with cake mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until cake is done.
- Let the cupcakes cool for about 15 minutes before frosting.
- Frost and decorate with M&Ms® to look like carrots.