- 3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (16 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Clover Valley® Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- Clover Valley® BBQ Sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15-1/2" x 10-1/2" x 1".
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.