DG Home Mold & Mildew Remover, 32 Oz.
Packaging may vary from images shown.
|Unit Size||32 ounce|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
HOW IT WORKS: Add qualifying product(s) to your shopping cart totaling $30 or more (prior to taxes and other discounts) and Free Shipping will be applied to your order up to $15 in value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. You need to select the Standard Ground Shipping option to receive Free Shipping credit. If you select the 2nd Day or Overnight, shipping charges will be applied. For shipments of orders to locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible during Checkout.
To participate, add qualifying product to your shopping cart and FREE GROUND SHIPPING up to a $15 credit will automatically be applied at checkout. Credit only applies to shipping. Any unused portion of the shipping credit does not apply to a reduction in item price. Note: You must select “Ground Shipping” to receive the discount.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Free Shipping Offer consists of a maximum credit towards shipping costs of $15.00 on orders of $30 or more, prior to taxes. This cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $15.00. This Free Shipping Offer applies to items for delivery by standard ground shipping only and excludes delivery to Alaska and Hawaii and APO/FPO Addresses. Item(s) must be must be purchased in the same transaction. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of this offer. Some exceptions may apply. No cash value.
Clorox Plus Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover Spray with Bleach not only removes ugly stains, it kills the mold and mildew that causes them. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this mold and mildew disinfectant spray delivers a powerful clean without scrubbing and kills 99.9% of common bacteria found in homes such as Staph, Strep and Athletes foot fungus. It penetrates and lifts off soap scum with detergent-type surfactants to kill the mildew lurking below the surface. This mold and mildew remover spray is safe to use on glazed and unglazed ceramic tile, grout, vinyl, fiberglass, and plastic. Use this no scrubbing bleach cleaner to clean and disinfect tubs, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, counter tops, no wax floors and sinks. It eliminates mold and mildew quickly and effectively, and with this bottle's Smart Tube technology you are guaranteed to spray every drop. Spray your way to sparkling clean with Clorox Plus Tilex.
Spray tile cleaner on glazed ceramic tile, grout, tubs, fiberglass, shower doors, vinyl shower curtains, sinks and no-wax floors. After mildew stains disappear, rinse well. Rinse immediately after use on rubber, vinyl and items such as shower curtains. To disinfect and kill mold and mildew on hard, nonporous surfaces, spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes and rinse. Do not use on wood or painted surfaces, or on fabric. Avoid prolonged contact with metal and old porcelain.
Contains: sodium hypochlorite, dimehticone/silica PEG distearate antifoam, fragrance, lauramine oxide, sodium hydroxide, sodium orthosilicate. Contains no phosphorus.
Do not mix with chemicals that contain ammonia. Moderate eye irritant. Mild to moderate skin irritant. If contact occurs, rinse with water for 15 minutes. Exposure to vapor mist may irritate eyes, nose, throat, and or lungs. Use in well ventilated areas and avoid prolonged exposure. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed, have person sip glassful of water; call 911 or poison control center immediately for further treatment advice.