Give children temporary relief from symptoms of hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies with Children's Zyrtec Dissolve Tabs. It relieves runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; and itching of the nose or throat. Each tablet contains 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride and melts in the mouth. The tablets are intended for children 6 years and older. Tablets can be taken with or without water. Please see product drug facts for full product information.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet):
Tablet melts in mouth. Can be taken with or without water.
Adults and children 6 years and over: one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
Adults 65 years and over: ask a doctor
Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor
• store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Avoid high humidity.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-343-7805 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
Keep out of reach of children.
|Unit Size||12 each|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
HOW IT WORKS: Add qualifying product(s) to your shopping cart totaling $30 or more (prior to taxes and other discounts) and Free Shipping will be applied to your order up to $15 in value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. You need to select the Standard Ground Shipping option to receive Free Shipping credit. If you select the 2nd Day or Overnight, shipping charges will be applied. For shipments of orders to locations that are excluded from this offer, the shipping charge will be visible during Checkout.
To participate, add qualifying product to your shopping cart and FREE GROUND SHIPPING up to a $15 credit will automatically be applied at checkout. Credit only applies to shipping. Any unused portion of the shipping credit does not apply to a reduction in item price. Note: You must select “Ground Shipping” to receive the discount.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This Free Shipping Offer consists of a maximum credit towards shipping costs of $15.00 on orders of $30 or more, prior to taxes. This cannot be combined with any other offer. Customer will be charged the balance of shipping costs above $15.00. This Free Shipping Offer applies to items for delivery by standard ground shipping only and excludes delivery to Alaska and Hawaii and APO/FPO Addresses. Item(s) must be must be purchased in the same transaction. Entire order must be shipped to a single address. Offer is not applicable towards the shipping costs for returned items. Offer is not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid only while supplies last and not applicable to cancelled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of this offer. Some exceptions may apply. No cash value.
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops. Containing 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25-milliliter dose, these pediatrician-recommended drops provide up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. This berry-flavored formula is free of alcohol and is for use in infants 6-23 months.
Active Ingredient (in each 1.25 mL): Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• do not give more than directed
• shake well before using
• find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
• measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
• dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
• if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
• do not use more than 4 times a day
Weight (lb) (Age (mos)): Dose (mL)
Under 6 mos: ask a doctor
12-17 lbs (6-11 mos): 1.25 mL
18-23 lbs (12-23 mos): 1.875 mL
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
• skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
• has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
• if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
• stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
• child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• child has not been drinking fluids
• child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
• child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• child has asthma
• child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
• under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
When using this product
• take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
• the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
• feels faint
• vomits blood
• has bloody or black stools
• has stomach pain that does not get better
• the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
• fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Airborne Original Chewable Tablets support your immune system with a crafted blend of 1,000mg of Vitamin C and 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs. The chewable formula offers convenience as you can take without water, and is Gluten Free. They come in a great-tasting Citrus flavor. Check out our Berry flavored variety too!