When a cough is keeping the kids - and the whole house - awake, turn to Children's Robitussin® Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM. Relieves cough for up to 8 hours. This product also relieves runny nose, itchy eyes and sneezing to help kids ages 6 and up rest.
Provides lasting relief from cough, runny nose, sneezing, and other cold symptoms
For children 6 years and up
One dose lasts up to 8 hours
Active Ingredients (in each 10mL)...Purposes Chlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 2mg...Antihistamine Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15mg...Cough Suppressant
|Unit Size||4 ounce|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops. Containing 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25-milliliter dose, these pediatrician-recommended drops provide up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. This berry-flavored formula is free of alcohol and is for use in infants 6-23 months.
Active Ingredient (in each 1.25 mL): Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• do not give more than directed
• shake well before using
• find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
• measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
• dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
• if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
• do not use more than 4 times a day
Weight (lb) (Age (mos)): Dose (mL)
Under 6 mos: ask a doctor
12-17 lbs (6-11 mos): 1.25 mL
18-23 lbs (12-23 mos): 1.875 mL
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
• skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
• has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
• if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
• stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
• child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• child has not been drinking fluids
• child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
• child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• child has asthma
• child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
• under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
When using this product
• take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
• the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
• feels faint
• vomits blood
• has bloody or black stools
• has stomach pain that does not get better
• the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
• fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Safe, convenient relief for backaches and sore muscles. Ultra-strength pain relieving patch has a soothing menthol topical analgesic that provides fast relief to aching muscles. Soft, flexible backing adheres and removes easily. Deep penetrating heat lasts up to 8 hours and directs relief to the point of pain! Plus, it's not messy or greasy. Include one 5 1/2 x 4 inch patch.
When stuffy noses cause breathing discomfort for your baby, Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops provide safe relief. This product helps loosen mucus secretions to aid removal from the nose and help little ones breathe easy. It is non-medicated and can be used as often as needed without the worry of any harmful side effects or drug interactions. As a parent, it's the little things that matter. Your baby's little giggles, little steps, and little sniffles. Being there with a little hug and a little song. Loving touches and attention to detail go into everything you do. Little things matter to us too. Little Remedies designs safe and reliable solutions just for babies. We pay attention to little details, like ensuring our products are free from parabens, artificial flavors, and dyes. To help your baby stay happy and healthy, we make sure they have everything they need. And nothing they don't.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended; unique design can be held downward as a saline dropper or upright as a saline spray
- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry, or crusty noses
- Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy; non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes
- Safe for newborns; drug-free, no side effects; use as often as necessary to keep baby's nose clear and moisturized
- 1 FL OZ