Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets, in grape flavor, provide effective, 24-hour allergy relief of your child’s allergy symptoms, like sneezing, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes. Antihistamine.
For children ages 2+. Each tablet contains 5 mg of loratadine.
INGREDIENTS: Loratadine, Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous,Colloidalsilicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 27 aluminum lake, Fd&C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
OTHER INFORMATION - phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.4mg
|Unit Size||10 each|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops. Containing 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25-milliliter dose, these pediatrician-recommended drops provide up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. This berry-flavored formula is free of alcohol and is for use in infants 6-23 months.
Active Ingredient (in each 1.25 mL): Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• do not give more than directed
• shake well before using
• find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
• measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
• dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
• if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
• do not use more than 4 times a day
Weight (lb) (Age (mos)): Dose (mL)
Under 6 mos: ask a doctor
12-17 lbs (6-11 mos): 1.25 mL
18-23 lbs (12-23 mos): 1.875 mL
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
• skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
• has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
• if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
• stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
• child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• child has not been drinking fluids
• child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
• child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• child has asthma
• child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
• under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
When using this product
• take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
• the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
• feels faint
• vomits blood
• has bloody or black stools
• has stomach pain that does not get better
• the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
• fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Relieve your child's minor aches and pains with Children's Tylenol ® Oral Suspension. Containing 160 milligrams of acetaminophen per 5 milliliter dose, this product is a temporary fever reducer and pain reliever for minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache. This dye-free, cherry-flavored product is gentle on the stomach. It is intended for children ages 2 to 11.
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL) (Purpose)
Inactive ingredients anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no.1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (mL)*
under 24 (under 2 years): ask a doctor
24-35 (2-3 years): 5 mL
36-47 (4-5 years): 7.5 mL
48-59 (6-8 years): 10 mL
60-71 (9-10 years): 12.5 mL
72-95 (11 years): 15 mL
* or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Questions or comments? call 1-800-458-1635 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.