Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets, in grape flavor, provide effective, 24-hour allergy relief of your child’s allergy symptoms, like sneezing, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes. Antihistamine.
For children ages 2+. Each tablet contains 5 mg of loratadine.
INGREDIENTS: Loratadine, Aspartame, Citric Acid Anhydrous,Colloidalsilicon Dioxide, D&C Red No. 27 aluminum lake, Fd&C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake, Flavor, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid
OTHER INFORMATION - phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.4mg
|Unit Size||10 each|
|Available||Online & In-Store|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Help your little one feel better with Infants' Motrin Concentrated Drops. Containing 50 milligrams of ibuprofen per 1.25-milliliter dose, these pediatrician-recommended drops provide up to eight hours of relief from minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches, and toothaches. This berry-flavored formula is free of alcohol and is for use in infants 6-23 months.
Active Ingredient (in each 1.25 mL): Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, caramel, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
• this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
• do not give more than directed
• shake well before using
• find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
• measure with the dosing device provided. Do not use with any other device.
• dispense liquid slowly into the child’s mouth, toward the inner cheek
• if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
• do not use more than 4 times a day
Weight (lb) (Age (mos)): Dose (mL)
Under 6 mos: ask a doctor
12-17 lbs (6-11 mos): 1.25 mL
18-23 lbs (12-23 mos): 1.875 mL
• store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin.
Symptoms may include:
• facial swelling
• asthma (wheezing)
• skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if your child:
• has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
• takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
• takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
• takes more or for a longer time than directed
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
• if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
• right before or after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if
• stomach bleeding warning applies to your child
• child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
• child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
• child has not been drinking fluids
• child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
• child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
• child has asthma
• child is taking a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
• under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
• taking any other drug
When using this product
• take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
• the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
• feels faint
• vomits blood
• has bloody or black stools
• has stomach pain that does not get better
• the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
• fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• redness or swelling is present in the painful area
• any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
For Upset Stomach & Nausea
When too much of a good thing means bad things for your stomach, reach for fast-acting NAUZENE Chews!
NAUZENE's four-minute formula quickly relieves stomach discomfort. NAUZENE features a specially buffered formula that helps calm and control upset stomach discomfort, including discomfort from overindulgence in food and drink.
Doctor-recommended NAUZENE Chewables are a convenient upset stomach and nausea medicine. The quick dissolving chewable tablets contain no salicylates, no caffeine and no antihistamines. And they feature a delicious wild cherry flavor that has no chalky medicinal flavor or bitter aftertaste.
*In laboratory tests, NAUZENE Chews reaches 99% of its acid neutralizing ability within 4 minutes.