Tired of stubborn laundry odors? Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Odor Blasters is specially designed to attack tough odors at their core! Our formula doesn't just cover up odors...it blasts them away. Say goodbye to body odor, musty towels, and more, and leaves your laundry smelling clean and fresh! Plus, with the added benefit of OxiClean Stain Fighters, you’ll get superior stain lifting* in each and every load. Available in a long-lasting Fresh Burst scent. * vs. leading value detergent
|Brand||Arm & Hammer|
|Unit Size||131.25 ounce|
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from www.dollargeneral.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return the item within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling, and other charges. The item must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure credit.
Purex Natural Elements is an affordable, hypoallergenic, and dye-free laundry detergent containing traditional and plant-based cleaning ingredients and natural fragrance extracts. Simply put, it is a great option when looking for green or sensitive skin laundry detergent. Purex Natural Elements provides the deep-down clean that you’ve come to expect from Purex. Containing naturally-sourced ingredients and natural fragrance extracts, it’s the perfect alternative to homemade laundry detergent.
Wake up to the smell of crisp morning air. Awaken your senses with Fresh Morning Breeze scent. Flowering citrus grove fragrances of pink grapefruit and Meyer lemons announce an uplifting spirit as floral undertones complement white musk and warm sandalwood.
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Ether Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Coconut fatty acid salt, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate
Caution: Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. In case of eye contact, flush with water. If swallowed, drink a glass of water. Call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.